Friday, November 6, 2009

Yuletide Souk at the Rockwell Tent today til tomorrow

Sorry for the short notice: We have a few pieces on display in Sculpeyman's booth at the bazaar in Rockwell tent.

Check out our one of a kind, french-inspired necklaces featuring nostalgic photo-transfer polymer clay tiles wrapped with brass filigree.

BBB's newest bangle designs also on display.

Plus you HAVE TO go check out bijouxdelou.multiply.com's booth, OMG! My heart stopped when I saw all the lovely jewelry. I tell you, it's going to be worth the trip just to see the items she has on display.

(And because the stuff was so entrancing, it was the only booth I got to visit today. I was rushing to go back to my shop, sorry multiply friends, will try to visit you guys tomorrow)

Will try to post pics of my new stuff, i'll see if i can post from my phone.

2 comments: