Saturday, November 7, 2009

I became a mom




Here's another reason why I went MIA: Izzy.

No, I didn't get preggers. lol. I bought the cutest little Maltese puppy. A gift from Marco for my 24th birthday. :)

I got her when she was 3 months old. She was super skinny and was really smelly when I got her. Kawawa! The old owners didn't give her regular baths, boo!

I named her Izzy, no - not after the Grey's Anatomy character, but because of her frizzy fur, especially around her neck.

I try hard to keep her frizz-free. hehe.

She's turning one year old on December 5.

Izzy is super active. She likes to wrestle. The only time she's not hyper is when she's asleep. Lol. But when she's sleepy, she mellows down and wants to cuddle.

Sometimes I think she doesn't know she's a dog. She stands everytime she wants something (like her toys on the table, or when she wants to be carried, or when she wants to be let out of the room). She asks for her bag when she sees I'm getting dressed - stands and tries to drag the bag out from wherever it's hidden.

She's super funny too. She likes to sleep in the weirdest position: on her back with her head bent towards her tummy. I should probably take a photo next time.

She goes crazy when she sees me preparing my blanket before I go to sleep - she'd run under it and just stay there until it covers her. She then playfully bites me from under the covers.

Crazy pup.



23 comments:

  1. :D I got her when she was 3 months old. She was super skinny and was really smelly when I got her. Kawawa! The old owners didn't give her regular baths, boo!
    = at least she's home now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's about time you feature your baby! what a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's such a cutiee jill... welcome to the club.. he he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. hangkyut ms. angeli!!! pangarap kong breed ang maltese :) kaso mahal sa tiendesitas.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. nanay na nanay ang dating mo ah! super proud blog entry! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh Jill! Izzy is so cute now! she was so small pa the last time you went sa balay...and her fur is long and fluffy na! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. model na kaagad c izzy.. sosyal na aso.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ganito pala ang feeling ng maging nanay. Hahahahahaha! joke lang!

    dapat play date sila ng babies mo achie. kaso duwag to eh, manginginig pag nakakita ng ibang dog other than her sister Liebi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. naku, wawa mga puppy sa tiendesitas. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tita Mimi, ginguba na ni Izzy ang gift mo na toy. hehehe. and yes, fluffy na siya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pangalawang mag appearance niya na yan. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday, Izzy! =) kung magpuli kamo diri, I'll give you a new toy...hehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. mukha talaga syang suuuuper happy oh.. super cute!

    ReplyDelete