Thursday, November 12, 2009

We are super thankful

The past few weeks have had their ups and downs, but I am counting my blessings.

This week, I haven't had a good night's sleep. But this only means we have been busy busy busy.

Today we were featured on GMA7's Unang Hirit!

Super big thank you Ate Sandy of The Reading Room for the opportunity. :)

I wasn't able to watch though coz I fell asleep before the segment aired(because I did another all-nighter, trying to make stuff for a mag photoshoot).

What a crazy, super hectic week!

We also did a big photoshoot today, but we can't gush about it yet. Crossing my fingers everything turns out well.

Plus we got invited to join a bazaar tomorrow, for free! I hope I wake up super early. I am really tired and I want to rest already, but I can't sleep.

Thank you Lord for the blessings you are showering us!

1 comment:

  1. great to know that, never cease to pray! more power and hope you get your rest soon! =)

    ReplyDelete