Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Watch out for Angeli's Art Beads on News Central this Monday



My first ever...

Last Tuesday, I got a text from Ms Candy of Studio 23 asking if they could feature my products on News Central.

Super excited yet super busy with other stuff, I agreed to an 11am shoot the following day. It was our turnover that Tuesday so we were expected to do overtime work in the office.  I didn't get home till around 1 am Wednesday.

I was dead tired, but I had to make new stuff because Mykee (yo Mykers!) wiped out my stocks last weekend. Unless I wanted an empty display, I had to stay up till around 6 am, hunched over my beads and clay. When I woke up, I had two huge screaming zits on my face. Grrrrrr. AND I didn't own any makeup.

Good thing Lara of Silly Me Clothing dropped by and helped this jittery girl with powder and blush. I'm worried that I might look like a zombie on TV though, since I almost had no makeup on. Oh well.
My deepest thanks to Ms Candy of News Central for giving me this opportunity.

AND special thanks to Lara for staying with me throughout the entire thing.
Lara even helped me setup my display! And even entertained the Studio 23 people because I was too nervous to think properly. eheh. Diyahe talaga. It wouldn't have gone smoothly without you!






16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Will look out for the show. I love it when I hear young Pinoy entrepreneurs getting media mileage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuo deserve it Angeli...love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations angeli! :) keep it up! looking forward to more goody goodies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's me again, what time is it going to be aired on monday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, jill! :) you were sooo calm during the interview! pro na pro. meant for tv! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! galeng galeng... 'hope i get to watch it on Mon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaaa, false alarm! hindi raw tonight! ngerks, ngayon lang nagtext. hay, nakaabang na kami lahat. moved raw to next week, pero not sure.

    tulog na kayo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. jill okay lang yun.. kakatawa naman ng last line mo.. tulog na kayo.. ehhehehe

    dibale.. next week aabangan ko.. ibi video ko for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. video nyo na lang tapos post sa site... :)

    ReplyDelete