Thursday, April 19, 2007

I don't know how to say this nicely...


It's frustrating to keep repeating oneself.

Please don't ask "how much?" if the price is already indicated in the captions or in the album description.

Please don't ask "meron pa ba nito?" if it's labelled "sold out".

And please send me the list of your orders through personal message or email. It's hard to keep track if you just post "paorder nito" in every album. I feel like a saleslady running around the department store, waiting on hundreds of customers at a time. Mahina po ang kalaban. Please refer to this link for ordering procedures: http://beadlady.multiply.com/photos/album/42

Also please please make sure you'll buy the item before you reserve it. Or at least tell me if you're cancelling your order. I really appreciate the customers who inform me that they won't be getting the stuff anymore. It's okay to cancel the order. Just don't wait for weeks to go by. 3 days max for reservations.

thanks girls. hope you understand.




15 comments:

  1. I can relate...very well said =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^thanks pattybee. glad someone agrees with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ako din!!!
    i can totally relate... not just the prices, pati yung sizes. more or less yung nandun na sa description. sometimes kasi the customers are too eager to inquire, they don't read the important stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another pet peeve: i get messages through multiply or through mobile phone, asking "pwede po paorder?". nothing else, yun lang talaga ang tanong. hay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can relate to this as well.. sa dami ng albums on my site, some *buyers* halos sa lahat maglleave ng questions or reservations whatsoever... its hard to keep track kung ganun... and in the long run haggle lang ng haggle for the price but doesnt really intend to buy.. nakakaloko..

    ReplyDelete
  6. and regarding important details like payment methods, courier service, and item specs... nakaindicate na, nagtatanong pa... they dont read kasi muna...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's quite frustrating. I have an online business, too. And it seems no matter how many times I say it, the message doesn't get across. I even take time to post the same notice (i.e., pls click on thumbnails for prices, sold out means no more ordering, limited number of pieces available, etc.) in each album I release. But somehow parang it doesn't register!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha kakatuyo ng dugo mga ganyang buyers..pero ang dami nila! = P

    ReplyDelete
  9. do tell! uh... natuto ba silang magbasa? (@_@)

    ReplyDelete
  10. jill.. pwede pa kopya niyang nisulat mo? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean! I hate that too. People totally ignore the front page or the blogs where it says how to order, how to reserve. And i also hate how when theprices are indicated, they totally ignore it and ask! I noticed that with a lot of people, sellers.
    Haaaay...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. I'm sorry ang kulit ko na ata. I just feel ignored. You haven't been replying to my messages concerning orders. Hehehe :) Hope you could send me a PM some time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMEN! Sold out na nga magpapareserve pa...

    ReplyDelete