Friday, April 6, 2007

Jewelry Making Workshop (Basic Beading)

Start:     Apr 29, '07 01:00a
Location:     Greenhills Garden Square, Santolan Ave. (near Camp Crame)
Hi girls!

I am holding another basic beading workshop on April 29 (sunday) at 9 - 12 am.

Details as follows:

Learn to make your own funky accessories!

Why buy when you can make them? Learn a profitable hobby this summer. Learn the basics of beading!

This three-hour session will teach you everything from what type of materials to use, to where to get them, to how to make stunning pieces! Not only will you learn how to make accessories, you get to take home what you made too!

This class includes:
• A three-hour step by step lesson on:
o How to make a floating pearl necklace
o How to make chandelier earrings
o How to make gypsy bracelets
• A complete beading kit
o Includes all the materials you need:
• 3 basic pliers
• Earring components
• Bracelet components
• materials for a necklace
•Free snacks!

WHEN: April 29, 2007
WHERE: Greenhills Garden Square (along SAntolan Ave., near Camp Crame)

Limited slots only. Send me your email ad through PM so I can send you the reservation form and details.

21 comments:

  1. please send me details also. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P1,200. :) inclusive of all the materials, complete set of tools, and snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. pls. email me at cindy.bernal@gmail.com.
    i badly need to learn how. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much po? & may i ask kung pwedeng may kasama, as in kasama lang, will not get involve sa class. pls reply. - crybabie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much ang fee? :) katrinamataray@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sis...pwede ba dagdagan mo to ng clay beads lesson? kasi that's what i wanna learn eh...thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi sis!:D pls pm me the details.:D I would love to join!:D pero sana nga may clay beads lesson. hehe... thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a separate class for polymer clay. please browse my homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how much? email me at martsgirl@gmail.com.. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  10. pls send me the other details :) here: jjjooowwwiii22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, i'm interested..here's my email address..dianedelossantos@yahoo.com..tnx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, how much ang fee for the workshop?=)
    izee_cola@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi. do you still conduct 1 on 1 home service? when will be your next schedule? here's my email add rialorrainechua@yahoo.com.... thanx

    ReplyDelete