Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Long Weekend

It's finally here.

5 long days of nothing but pure beading bliss.

No beach for me.  No DVD marathon either.  You might think that's boring, but i just can't wait to sit down at my beading table and work on my clay.  I didn't even think twice before turning down a trip to the beach with my cousins. (Sowee!)

I read somewhere that when Bill Gates started Microsoft, he never took a single vacation for three years.  He was all business, putting the company first before his personal life.  I'm not planning to do something that extreme, but you know what I mean. 

I stocked up on supplies before all the stores closed for the holy week.  I hope i didn't forget to buy anything.

Watch out for my new stuff this easter! :)

---
Kayo, where will you be? :)


7 comments:

  1. heheh. i've seen your stuff.. ganda talaga! you're super creative! :) excited na ako sa mga finished products mo.

    ako naman, i'll also be at home. wala kasi magawa e... i've just had my tooth extracted so i'm advised not to talk or move a lot. lol. so much for vacation. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabe. You should give me an exclusive one on one workshop. Haha. AT YOUR PLACE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiyet, now here's my prob. Di na kasya sa huge DMC drawer ko yung beads. waaaaaa. You girls know where I can buy another one?

    princesskath - log on on Sunday, i'll post new stuff!

    Marie85 - ouch! wawa ka naman. look at it this way - now you have the perfect excuse to binge on lots of ice cream! haha.

    avee - lol! kelan ka ba alis?

    ReplyDelete
  4. jill pare pareho pala tayong kulong sa bahay..

    kath! hello shobs.. wag mo muna ako singilin sa chocnut, pinapagawan na kita :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, jill! can't wait to see the new stuff! my 9-yr old cousin loved the cupcake necklace. brought it with her pa i think on her vacation sa states. :) thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to hear your passion for your art.... i was hoping i'd do the same this vacation, unfortunately, i have to finish some take-home work... and i'm thinking i should prioritize some spring cleaning (of my room) instead and bring some good "chi" in... tama ba yung term.. :-)

    ReplyDelete