Thursday, March 4, 2010

Swamped with pretty little things

Hello everyone!

I'd like to inform you that I'll be offline this weekend as I prepare my stocks for the upcoming Rockwell Urban Bazaar, and finish the big order due to be sent out next week.

Also, I have received your requests for Pretty Little Things, and I will get back to you as soon as I work out the schedule. :)

After I opened a few days ago, orders have poured in.  (I am thankful for all the blessings!)

And because of this, I am a bit swamped right now.  I am sorry to those who I had to turn down. I wish I could clone myself so I can accept every order that comes in.  But since I make everything by hand, I can only accept a few at a time.  It pains me to turn down requests, especially the really cute ones, but a girl can only do so much.  I would like everything to be well-made and of high quality, so I do not rush the production process. 

So in the future, please book early.  Right now, I am booked till the first week of April (and a few other weeks in the coming months).  So the next earliest delivery available is April 20.

Thanks for reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment