Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pretty Little Things on Martha Stewart Weddings - Philippines




I can finally spill! I've been keeping quiet about this for 6 months!

Please buy a copy of Martha Stewart Weddings - Philippines March-August 2010 issue. My yummy cart and Pretty Little Things line are in the Vintage Advantage story, pages 100 to 106. Yay!

How it happened:

The ladies from Martha Stewart Weddings happened to pass by my new shop in Cubao Expo in August of last year, and saw my cart and the tiny little jars I use to display my charms. They thought it would be perfect for a story they were doing, so one sunny August day, my cart, my assistant, and I trooped to the Summit studio for a shoot.

It was fun seeing the Yummy Cart being gussied up. Hehe. And it's not everyday you get a sneak peek into the world of MSW - I enjoyed every minute of the shoot!

I am super happy.

I would like to thank the wonderful ladies behind MSW, for giving me this opportunity. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Photos by At Maculangan. Please do not grab without permission.

16 comments: