Monday, March 1, 2010

Pretty Little Things


Perfect for bridesmaids' gifts or Christmas gifts. :)

Minimum of 6.

Price:
6 to 11 pcs - Php 180
12 and up - Php 150

Add P10 for pouch

Pretty Little Things by The Beadlady: Cheap but chic gifts, party favors and souvenirs.

polymer clay cake by beadlady angeli


Perfect for weddings, christenings, birthday parties and special occasions.
When I say chic, I mean none of the usual tacky, useless favors that do nothing but collect dust on your shelf. And when I say cheap, I mean you can now get them at wholesale prices.

Lead time: 2 to 4 weeks, depending on quantity
Price: Please click on thumbnails below for sample prices and minimum pcs, to give you an idea

Yes, I will customize. But please note I will only do pretty and chic designs, I will not accept requests for tacky souvenirs. Samples are shown below. Please fill out the inquiry form http://beadlady.multiply.com/photos/photo/223/6 if you're interested in ordering.

For custom designs, we can set an appointment so we can brainstorm together. :)

http://beadladyangeli.blogspot.com/2010/03/pretty-little-things.html


Please check calendar for availability of dates. Red mark means dates are reserved. Blue marks mean scheduled events. Only dates without marks are free.

33 comments:

  1. uploading more pics in a little while

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Rocky!

    Update: March is now fully booked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I buy one piece of necklace only??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Announcement:

    After I opened a few days ago, orders have poured in. (I am thankful for all the blessings!)

    And because of this, I am a bit swamped right now. I am sorry to those who I had to turn down. I wish I could clone myself so I can accept every order that comes in. But since I make everything by hand, I can only accept a few at a time. It pains me to turn down requests, especially the really cute ones, but a girl can only do so much. I would like everything to be well-made and of high quality, so I do not rush the production process.

    So in the future, please book early. Right now, I am booked till the first week of April, and a few other weeks in the coming months. So the next earliest delivery is April 20.

    Thanks for reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, ms. angeli, pwede pong mag-order nito 100 pcs. + packagingfor giveaway possible date on june 2010. ung pong 50php wholesale price ba po un??

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute.. is the 150 a wholesale price??
    is it still available?? ill buy 12 pcs..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi sis do you know where to buy the miniature cake syand matagal ko na kc hinhanap for my dollhouse tnx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi pwede pa bang mag order nito?? paypal lang po...plsss

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi. is it possible to order 1 piece of this? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Sa Chatuchak market raw po in Bangkok.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Yes, but I am swamped till 3rd week of April, so I won't be able to accommodate more orders.

    One piece is P350.

    ReplyDelete
  12. availbale pa po sila?? ung pong 300/pc or wholesale price na??

    ReplyDelete
  13. ms. angeli, paorder po ako ng 50pcs nito... kahit po sa june na ok lang..

    ReplyDelete
  14. ms. jill! order ako!!! :-) 12 pieces. :-)how do i order?

    ReplyDelete
  15. What did you use for the letters? Stamp or texture sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is absolutely exquisite! :D wow. i would like to order a piece of it. it really doesn't matter if it'll be delivered by next month or the month after that. :) i've been browsing through your site and i'm hesitated on buying one of your items but this locket is too pretty to resist. i really do hope you can accommodate me. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. sis im interested to order :) 12 pcs po wholesale :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. how much for this? can this be customized?

    ReplyDelete
  19. sis pwede to pagawa na cellphone charm tpos palagyan ng rose na nkasabit? ..and may letter E ba?

    ReplyDelete
  20. 6 to 11 pcs - Php 180....? what du u min? if i buy 6 pieces and up, 180php will be its price each?sorry im quite confused:) i really like this pendant, doeas this come with the necklace?:Dthankyou

    ReplyDelete