Sunday, March 28, 2010

Please

I'd like to apologize if I don't reply to your email or multiply pm.  I'm really suuuuuper busy, so I only really choose what to reply to.  (I'm referring to the type of question.)

This means that if the answer to your question is already posted, I won't reply anymore.  I'm really sorry, I'm not being a snob, I'm just being practical - please understand.  I manage a craft store, I teach workshops (and this means days of preparation before the scheduled date), I make Pretty Little Things, I maintain a craft blog, and I sell craft materials online.  You can only imagine how many questions I get!

Please, please read first before asking.  Most of the time, the information is already posted.  Like prices, availability, how long it's gonna take, etc. 

If you have questions about polymer clay, everything's already in my blog Confessions of a Chronic Crafter, all you have to do is click and read.  There's a Polymer Clay 101 link there.

And when a workshop date is already fully booked and you haven't sent the reservation fee yet, it means you're not included in the class list.

Please read first before asking.  I know I'm not the only multiply seller with this problem.

Please don't ask How much? when the prices are already posted.

Please don't ask How can I order? when there's a "How to Order" entry already written.

Please, for everyone's sake, read first before posting a question.

Thank you so much for reading this!

6 comments: