Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Beadlady interview Nov. '09




Have you been to our shop in Cubao Expo? If you haven't yet, here's a sneak peek! This is Part 1 of the Nov. '09 interview.

This is probably the most comprehensive interview I've given, and I am deeply grateful to the staff of the show Negosyo Atbp. for giving me the opportunity.

Because the show is in Filipino, I was asked to answer in Filipino. Mahirap pala yun when you're talking about polymer clay. There are words with no tagalog equivalent. lol.

Thank you to Achie Joyce of BBB for the referral, and for recording this video!

1 comment:

  1. Here's part 2. At one point, I lost my train of thought, and kept saying the same thing over and over. pfffffffffttt.

    My assistant Cute does a cameo. Haha.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4o8IvcY8H8

    ReplyDelete