Monday, February 1, 2010

Polymer clay beads - back to basics

The past few days found me nursing my injured little Izzy back to health, unable to leave the house - not even to visit the store.  Those quiet days of being housebound gave me the opportunity to revisit my old craft room at home.  I haven't worked here in a while, having moved most of my stuff to the new studio above the craft store in Cubao Expo. 

I realize I have been missing working in this cluttered little nook of mine.  Just being here recharged my creative juices.  There truly is no place like home.

And here's what I've been up to the entire week.


Years ago, when I fell in love with polymer clay, the first things I created were little round beads. These past few days, I found myself creating tiny beads once again.

I have no idea yet what to make of these though.


More pics here: http://beadlady.multiply.com/photos/album/214/Back_to_basics_-_polymer_clay_beads

While I was taking these photos, this little one came to sit on my lap. Teehee, so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment