Monday, February 15, 2010

Can't wait for March

I woke up this morning and felt intense excitement.  First half of Feb's gone, and now I can barely contain the butterflies in my stomach.  I have four big reasons:

1.  My dad's flying home! Yay!  (I might take a little break - a short vacay)
2.  I am waiting for a big magazine to hit the newsstands.  I wonder when the new issue will be released.  Crossing my fingers and toes.  I've been waiting for almost 6 months!
3.  My new stocks will finally arrive!  Super duper excited.
4.  This is the tricky part: I am launching a new brand!

Wow, just seeing everything all typed up like that makes me want to hurl.  Kabado. Excited. Takot.  At the rate my heart's going, I might not make it till March!

So there. Just sharing because it's the only way I can keep my sanity.

P.S.

And Alice in Wonderland!  I almost forgot!  Showing March 5 - but not sure if it will be screened on the same date here.  I am definitely excited for this!  Been waiting for months!

5 comments:

  1. Hehehe excited na din ako!:) can't wait for the new stocks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Ayoko nang maexcite! I can't function! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeeeeh! new stocks??? may microbeads at textured stamps na ba jan?hehe

    ReplyDelete