Friday, February 20, 2009

Why there's nothing for sale

To everyone emailing and begging for cupcakes and twilight stuff:

Sorry if you've been waiting forever.

As I posted a few weeks ago, I stopped claying for a while.  (health reasons, yet again)

I just recently picked up my clay, but didn't start making "the usuals" (twilight stuff, cupcakes) yet because honestly I am bored to my wits end, and need something new to do.  Artist's block if you can call it, a burnout of sorts.

I am first and foremost a maker of things, before I am an entrepreneur.  I do not like creating stuff just for the sake of selling them.  I make stuff because I want to create.

So I am back to "the old drawing board", experimenting with new stuff like these,
and some exciting new materials (more silver, and something entirely new)!


Please allow me to go crazy and be the mad scientist (or in my case, mad beadmaker) for a little while, so I can be back with some exciting stuff in a few.

Meanwhile, you can stalk me through my blog http://beadladyangeli.blogspot.com/

thanks for understanding!

6 comments:

  1. True artist ka tlga sis! I'm excited with the silver thingy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your work! how'd you do that? teach me! thanks and God bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!!!!! please pm me i nedd to ask you a question..please thank you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good day!

    i would like to ask if it's ok with you to post my multiply link with your site

    im selling fern c and fern slim products. i just thought that it will be a big help

    for me coz you have thousands of contacts and viewers per day...

    i hope that you will act favorably..thank you so much.

    http://slimfern.multiply.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get well soon!
    I would really love to see you back on the polymer clay trinkets again!
    Until then!^^*

    ReplyDelete