Monday, February 2, 2009

I Heart Clay: A polymer clay workshop for beginners

Start:     Feb 8, '09 2:00p
End:     Feb 8, '09 6:00p
Location:     My craft studio, Pasig
What: Introduction to Polymer Clay Art, a beginner's workshop (Valentine Edition)
Fee: P1,600
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Venue: Pasig (exact address will be disclosed to fully registered participants)
*All materials and polymer clay included. Snacks will be served.

Make 4 Valentine-themed projects, to keep for yourself or to give as gifts. Learn the basics of polymer clay art, and start your own handmade adventure this year.

Only 4 slots. An intimate affair.
*2 slots taken, 2 slots pending

For reservations, email angelisartbeads@gmail.com.

Yep, we accept credit cards! Payments can be made thru gcash, cc, or paypal.

3 comments:

  1. 2 slots paid for, 2 slots pending (i'm waiting for payment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A request: please email me if you have questions. Thanks!

    I will no longer reply to questions regarding the workshop through multiply pm. Kaloka po kasi, promise. please email me nalang po but please read first all the info above before asking. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I emailed you na :) (business.hwang@gmail.com) Available pa po ba yung 2 slots? I'm interested kasi eh :)

    ReplyDelete