Friday, February 20, 2009

New workshop: Making beads with resin

Start:     Mar 29, '09 2:00p
End:     Mar 29, '09 7:00p
Location:     My craft studio, Pasig
It's here!

Some students have been bugging me to start teaching resin since last year, but I felt I was in no position because I was just an amateur then. Now that I've ironed out the kinks (and became Master Resin Beadmaker, nyahahaha), I can pass on what I know.

Learn to make beads with resin! A beginner's workshop.

What: Make resin beads, a workshop for beginners
Time: 2pm to 7pm
Fee: 2,000

Only 4 slots - i like to keep it personal. :)

For reservations, email angelisartbeads@gmail.com.

Yep, we accept credit cards! Payments can be made thru gcash, cc, paypal, or BPI deposit.

***Please email me if you have questions. I will no longer reply to questions regarding the workshop through multiply. Kaloka po kasi, promise. please email me nalang po but please read first all the info above before asking. thanks!

6 comments:

  1. can I ask what's the differrence between the normal workshop and this workshop?thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, im interested, kaso ang layo ko :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.

    Resin is different from polymer clay. :) will post pics as soon as I get back my memory card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi angeli,

    i emailed and texted you but i didnt get any replies... :(

    ReplyDelete