Monday, December 1, 2008

TWILIGHT Part 1




I was very excited to upload twilight stuff today, unfortunately, my internet connection's really crappy! So I'm at a computer shop, trying to post photos, but their computer can't read my cam. Booo. :(

But the show must go on, so I am posting whatever's in my phone. I put irritating watermarks on some of the photos because the last time I posted Twilight stuff, people used the photos without crediting me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 INCH SQUARE PENDANTS

Price: P220
Description: 1x1 inch pendants in different designs. All pendants will come with a bail attached (not seen on photo) so you can use them with any chain.
Designs available:

Twilight
Bite Me
I Heart EC
Mrs Cullen
Do I dazzle you?
Be safe













UPGRADES:

16-inch sterling silver chain - add P200

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDWARD CULLEN'S PIANO

Price: P700
Description: A charm necklace with "I heart EC" framed pendant (1.25 square inches) and a pewter grand piano hang on a 16-inch sterling silver chain.



Only 2 pieces available!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More items available, but no photos uploaded yet. Sorry about that, technical problems!

Here are a few teasers:

TWILIGHT PROMISE RING (2 available, 3 reserved)
Price: P100
Description: A white polymer clay band with a twilight quote from Edward, in Edward's handwriting.

I RUN WITH VAMPIRES RING (3 available, 2 reserved)
Price: P100
Description: A white polymer clay ring with the words "I run with vampires."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to order the pendants:

1. Purchase the item from my etsy shop.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18038679
2. Pay through gcash or paypal.
3. Your order will be shipped out on December 10.

No etsy account? Simply sign up, it's free and easy.

How to order the rest of the items:

1. Since there are limited pieces available, simply post here to reserve.
2. Send gcash to 0915-561-5586.
3. Your order will be shipped on December 10.

69 comments:

  1. Oooh pareserve ung two rings please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. :D ok. i was so excited i kept on checking. :)) can u please reserve me the bite me pendant? is it available in any other color? thx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, okay! please email me your info (full name, address, mobile number, orders). angelisartbeads@gmail.com. I will email you pic once my internet connection's ok na.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! If you want to buy the pendants, please check my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18038679

    What color are you thinking of getting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. cream? i thnk i saw it in the first album of ur twilight stuff. :))

    can u please reserve me the 2 rings too? :D :)) xado ako natutuwa. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. angeli pls p reserve ng twilight promise ring. thnx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello! ok po, one Twilight Promise Ring reserved for you! do i have your info already? if not, please email your info to angelisartbeads@gmail.com. Name, address, mobile number, order. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ay i don't have cream, white yun. :) White, then what text color? Red?

    Please email me complete info (name, address, mobile number, list of orders), thanks! angelisartbeads@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can I see the promise rings? I want to reserve the I <3 EC as well (does it come with the piano talaga?), I'll send you my info in a while :) My bad, I just saw the rest of the entry

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, i sent my info in your account.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nvm. imma take the red nlng if ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! The ones I have here has the piano charm attached. You can buy just the framed pendant for P300. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want the one with the piano :) sending you the contact details right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay po. please email me your info and list of orders para i can record properly. thanks! angelisartbeads@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I sent you two emails, I want two of the EC charms with the Piano :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both EDWARD CULLEN'S PIANO necklaces reserved for Ms. Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am sure sold out kaagad yan. =) cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ano po yung quote sa promise ring?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will post nalang a pic on Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ay Achie Smile if you get to read this, i reserved Bite Me for you....

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello! can't seem to find it. can you email me instead? thanks! angelisartbeads@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. sis available pa yung rings na may handwriting ni edward?

    ReplyDelete
  23. TWILIGHT PROMISE RING (2 available, 3 reserved)
    Still available?

    ReplyDelete
  24. SIs don't forget my order ha! paki give nalang po ke Pao please. =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. ayun baklush bite me daw nakareserve pra sa iyo.. he he he he

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi. i'm interested with the promise ring but what does it look like? can you post pics? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. what does the promise ring look like?

    ReplyDelete
  28. parang i like the piano necklace too...

    ReplyDelete
  29. sis pa ordr ng twilight promise ring, 2 a. .

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi, kindly reserve 1 of this for me. Will definitely get it. thanks - Chin

    ReplyDelete
  31. pareserve ng EC's piano, bite me, do i dazzle you, be safe and twilight. will surely get it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. hi is it still available??

    i want to reserve the pendant one "twilight", and one "mrs, cullen"... as well as the ring one "twilight promise"

    when is deadline of payment ..

    thank you ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. how to send the money ba? i want it gcash sana eh...

    ReplyDelete
  34. i'm back. using my phone to check/update, which isn't as easy as it sounds, but i have no choice since Net connection's still acting up.

    I owe you girls a pm/email, please give me until Monday to reply please please please! There's so many of you who reserved through email, etsy, and here, i can't keep up.

    As for payment deadline, no need to worry about that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  35. still available? pls reserve one for me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  36. i want this! pa-reserve pls! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  37. i've sent you an email! :) pa-add ako ng twilight promise ring, 1 pc. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. hey i want the twilight promise ring. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi there, nice site:D please add me as your friend:)





    i find this new friendster layout site , i think its kinda unique cos the content is exclusive and made by the owner..it is http://www.thefriendsterlayouts.com and http://www.fslyts.com
    check it out , i got emo, girly and twilight friendster layout there

    Friendster Graphics|MySpace Comments|Hi5 Comments|More Glitters

    ReplyDelete
  40. hi ms. angeli. i e-mailed u a few days ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. is this still available? how much with the chain? also the one that says Mrs. Cullen. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  42. how much is it like this? i want the Mrs. Cullen and I-heart-EC. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  43. meron pa po ba nito? puwede pa reserve?

    ReplyDelete
  44. is the promise ring still available?!! tnx

    ReplyDelete
  45. is the promise ring still available?? tnx

    ReplyDelete
  46. hi :D do you still have stocks of the promise ring and "i run with vampires" ring? one of each. if not, i can wait until you do. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Can i reserve 2 promise rings? Ill gcash the money asap..pls reply..i can wait until its available..and also the i-heat EC?? Pls..i really wanna but that..please please please...

    ReplyDelete
  48. sorry..ill just change it to bite me instead of i heart EC?and im still gonna order the two promise rings.. Pls pm me.. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  49. sorry..ill just change it to bite me instead of i heart EC?and im still gonna order the two promise rings.. Pls pm me.. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  50. pareserve ng 1 edward quote ring pls.

    ReplyDelete
  51. pwede po bang magpareserved ng twilight promise ring...contact ko po kayo...

    ReplyDelete
  52. pwede po ba???pareserve po...paki-inform na lng po ako kung ok...

    ReplyDelete
  53. ooohh can we pay na for the ones we ordered? :) pa-pm nalang po if yew received my contact details? :D thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi Ms. Angeli. I'm Liza. I know it's a little too late. But i want to ask if you're still going to have another batch of Twilight pendants? If ever, can I make a reservation now with this pendant? And also the Twilight Promise Ring. I am willing to wait kahit ilang months pa po abutin! :) Thank you and hope to hear from you. :) my email add is fbnicdao@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. hi meron p b nung twilight promise ring?

    ReplyDelete
  56. hi do you still have the twilight promise ring? may pics k b nun? i want to see it.=)

    ReplyDelete