Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Handmade Pilipinas: Crafting for Sustainable Development

And so it begins.

In an effort to inspire others as others have inspired me when I was starting out, I am launching a project called Handmade Pilipinas. Basically, the project entails a series of blog posts that deal with crafting as a viable source of income and crafting for sustainable development. I hope to post short articles discussing ideas on marketable craft projects you can do at home, DIY tutorials, inspiring stories from several professional crafters (aka people who make money off their crafting hobby), and practical business how-to's for the indiepreneur.

As of date, I have contacted several inspiring individuals whose stories may inspire you to start your own handmade adventure. Watch out for this series of interviews!  I have also written a series of Polymer Clay DIY tutorials and articles which will be released part by part over the coming months.

Please head over to my blog, Confessions of a Chronic Crafter.

3 comments: