Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!

I am taking a break from creating stuff, I badly need to rest my fingers.  I had to make over 150 cupcakes plus the twilight stuff, my body's protesting. Hope you understand!  I won't be able to post new stuff until the end of January.

For those who were interested and have placed orders for the Twilight series, do not worry, I will try to finish everything soon.  If you no longer want your item, cancel your reservation so I may offer them to others.  If you still want your items, they're still reserved for you whether you have paid or not.

For those who have pending invitations, I have no time to go check the invites page right now, plus there are 1101 invites to go through, if you want to revoke the invite, it's okay and i'm sorry!

I wish everyone Happy Holidays and a peaceful and blessed New Year!

Angeli

2 comments:

  1. Miss B, thank you for your wonderful gift! My cousin forgot to tell me a package arrived for me, eeek, I wasn't home. Thank you thank you, natouch ako!

    ReplyDelete