Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Request from a busy bee

It's been a crazy, crazy, couple of weeks, and I can't seem to keep up with all the to-do's.  The past weeks have been really busy, what with the sudden surge in inquiries and requests.

To everyone who has pm'd, emailed, and inquired, please give me some time to get back on track.  I don't think I'll have the time to answer multiply inquiries and comments one by one, so I'll post another series of FAQs soon.

I have a bit of a backlog of orders right now, because everyone seems to want new cupcakes! (No complaint here, hehe).  But my fingers are swollen from all the kneading and molding.

Plus there's no one to take care of shipping (ie making of boxes), and I have more than 10 orders to ship out (that's more than 30 boxes) this week.  As you know, everything at Angeli's Art Beads is handmade.  Even the special boxes!

This is driving me nuts. I am making cupcakes and boxes as quick as I can.  So please hang in there!

3 comments:

  1. haiiii sis khit 3-4wks 2 wait eh p sulit nmn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should get an assistant... at least for the boxes... one who loves crafts too!

    (kat raises hand and waving it ecstatically)

    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha! :)

    prepare your resume. hihi. kidding!

    ReplyDelete