Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Christmas Announcement

Happy Monday!

A Christmas announcement:

I have decided. 

I'm going on vacation really early (for my bi-annual trip back home), and I'm trying to get three months off so I can start working with the new materials I ordered January this year (i'm itching to start hardcore jewelry work!).

So what better way to get those Christmas orders in early than hold a big holiday sale?

A Dozen Cupcakes
For December

Get 12 cupcake pendants
for P250 each.

Assorted flavors.
All pendants will come gift-boxed.

Get your orders in today 'til Sept. 30.

For more info, please click here.


web statisticsweb stats

10 comments:

  1. hee hee so glad to be the first dito~! hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Hindi ka lang 1 dozen eh, halos 2 dozen na!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah shhhhh pag nakita ng asawa ko to lintek... makakatikim ako ng "HONEY!!! PANIC BUYING NA NAMAN EH!!!!" hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. update:

    7 dozen cupcakes reserved.

    A dozen more and i'm closing the sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bruhahahaha... bakit sino ang umubos ng slot? sino? hahahhhaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ikaw kasi eh, almost apat na tao ka na. ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. abah linawin mo yan jill.. baka akala nila dambuhala ako....

    para sa sambayanang mga tao... ako po ay shopaholic lang at mahilig mamigay hindi po ako saksakan ng taba.... mataba lang na masarap saksakin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi already send you PM for my details pls dont' left me out this time ...thanks

    ReplyDelete