Sunday, September 21, 2008

12 for 12




A Dozen for December (12 for 12)



Get at least 12 cupcake pendants
for P250 each.

Assorted flavors.
All regular-sized.
All pendants will come gift-boxed.

Accepting orders only until September 30, 2008.


Get your orders in early, my powers are limited. hehe.

Assorted flavors meaning I choose what goes into your package. But you can tell me what colors you prefer, and I will make approximations. Rest assured, everything will be super cute.

We accept BPI deposit, Gcash transfer, Paypal, and Credit Card payments.

How to order:
1. Send me an email (angelisartbeads@gmail.com) with your Full Name, Multiply ID, Complete Address, Mobile Number, and list of preferred flavors/colors.
2. I will reply with an invoice and payment details.
3. Send the payment through BPI or Gcash, or pay through Paypal or Credit Card.
4. Your orders will be shipped 4 weeks after payment is received.

FAQ's:
1. Why do you (Angeli) get to choose the flavors for me?
Please give me some artistic freedom, I really do not like making bulk orders. So giving me the freedom to create flavors is a good compromise for you and me. I get to play with the combinations, and you get a bulk-order discount. :)

2. Why the sudden sale?
I want to take a really loooong vacation so I can be with my family this October, then get on with playing with my new material the following months. I want to release new stuff by January next year. And this is not sudden, it was planned a month ago.

3. Can you please add a chain?
You have two choices for the chain:
a. Add P50 per chain for the USA-made ballchain. 28 to 30 inches long.
b. Add P150 per chain for the sterling silver chain. 16 inches long.

4. I want to avail of this promo, but I haven't saved up yet...
I don't normally do this, but for this promo, I accept "2-gives"! Hahaha. Pay 50% by September 30. Then pay the remaining 50% by October 18. Ship out will be on the week of Oct. 20. I'll be on vacation na after that. Yey!

5. How much is the shipping?
Still the same, even for 12 boxes. :) P75 Luzon, P85 Visayas, P95 Mindanao.

6. Isip pa ako ng FAQ, hehe.

web stats

60 comments:

  1. i love Christmas... yung rose meron din sale? hahahahhaha :D o kaya yung paisley... sigurado si keng una sa pila

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAQ: sis, are you selling the pendants only? gusto ko sana necklace eh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sis!

    Add P50 for the chain. USA-made ball chain (like for dogtags). Or add P150 for a sterling silver chain. :)

    Thanks for the question, i'll add that to the FAQ's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm new materials = new masterpieces....

    <----- waits like a crazy puppy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. super ganda yung sterling silver chain... :) just incase people want to know... it's actually the reason why im buying so many pendants! hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Accepting orders for the Christmas dozen only until Sept 30!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh ang boring naman for the chain kung yun at yun nalang yung naka suot sa kanya diba? dapat may variants! hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  8. jill sama mo yung pinaka last na cupcake sa picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, dami nagtanong kung kelan deadline ng payment. Don't panic.

    I don't normally do this, but for this promo, I accept "2-gives"! Hahaha. Pay 50% by September 30. Then pay the remaining 50% by October 18. So that's two paydays. :)

    Ship out will be on the week of Oct. 20. I'll be on vacation na after that. Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 4 dozen cupcakes reserved. I sent emails to those who ordered (except for you Yowana, basta nagkaintindihan na tayo sa pm. hahaha)

    Order your dozen now, I don't think I'll be able to accept more than 6 dozen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahah nagulat ako sa EXCEPT FOR YOU YOWANA! hehehehh sana matuloy yung "you know what" excited na ako.... magugulat nalang asawa ko naka buo na ako ng Cupcake edition na CHESS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. jill, pa add din nung pink na may black rose... pero I want white frosting with black rose :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. asking permission jill to copy the pictures para pag email ko sayo di ka malito :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. update:

    7 dozen cupcakes reserved.

    1 more dozen and i'm closing this album. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll e-mail you the designs I want later. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. and the sale is closed... ibang klase.... talagang one of a kind! :D gorgeousmavi... congrats :D you're getting your money's worth!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ang bilis ah... hhmmm.. di na ako makikigulo diyan... miss you jill!! see you when i see you!! sama ako sa bakasyon :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha. I know. After I've read yun last dozen nalang pm na agad. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha. I know. After I've read yun last dozen nalang pm na agad. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. smart move... kasi baka another 30 minutes baka naging limang tao na ako! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahahaha. Naman, give chance to others. Hehehe. Kaka-adik nu? And guess what. Dinayo ko Urban Bazar pero di ko sila maabut-abutan. tagal kasi dumating, e I have a class at 1pm kaya need na umalis. Ayun nabigo lang ako, sayang ticket:c Hahaha. Share ko lang.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i was there last sat... hahaha nabili ko yung isang may donut! hahahhaha sulit!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Eeeh kainggit. Di ko sila nasilayan ng live. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  24. angeli nooooo! i just got home from my baby's check-up :( super last dozen please! :( i emailed you na huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  25. gah, i posted as my "business" persona. anyway, pls pls pls! ive wanted your cupcakes since last year pa!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Don't panic, i reserved dozen # 7 for you, i had a pretty good feeling you'll order! Dozen # 8 si Ms. Victoria.

    8 dozen cupcakes reserved.

    I am no longer accepting orders.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. yey! *big silly grin on my face*
    ty angeli!

    ReplyDelete
  28. How big are they? And it's 250 each cupcake? Really cute! Nice gift for officemates! Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  29. ngarf, nakakatakam naman. congrats dear.

    ReplyDelete
  30. how much each if less than 12 ung order? :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. hello! i'll probably open a new batc in november, pero di pa po sure.

    ReplyDelete
  32. hello hello! it was nice meeting you at the ateneo concert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yup, 250. but the sale's over, so sorry!

    regular-sized, around 1 inch tall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. MS ANGIE FOLLOW FOR DETAILS FOR BANK I DID PM YOU UNTIL NOW GOT NO REPLY... PLS DO NTO LEFT ME OUT THIS TIME...

    ReplyDelete
  35. MS ANGIE FOLLOW UP FOR DETAILS FOR BANK I DID PM YOU UNTIL NOW GOT NO REPLY... PLS DO NOT LEFT ME OUT THIS TIME . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ms. Vivian, I already sent you a personal message two days ago, requesting that you email me your info.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Through angelisartbeads@gmail? We haven't received any email from you.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Please check your multiply inbox, I replied two days ago, requesting that you email me through angelisartbeads@gmail.com. We cannot send you the invoice through multiply.

    ReplyDelete
  39. i did i email now at angelisartbeads@gmail.com ...sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. thanks so much . . . . . . . have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  41. To everyone who sent their payments thru gcash/bpi, please email me a pic of the depo slip or text confirmation please. (angelisartbeads(at)gmail.com)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  42. i want the one with the sprinkles :) i hope i can buy it...and maybe i am :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. oh no! i'm too late again. any chances of being able to order any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  44. hi there! i've always wanted one of your cupcakes but i always found the cupcakery closed =( when would it be possible to place orders again? please?

    ReplyDelete