Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm not ignoring you...

I'm in the bermuda triangle (read: hindi macontact)

Sorry if i'm so hard to contact these days.  My internet connection is having problems (smart says it's because of my antenna???) and my phone can't receive calls.  Please email me through angelisartbeads@gmail.com.

If you've sent me a personal message here in multiply, or you've left a note somewhere in my albums, and I haven't replied, please don't think I'm ignoring you.  I can be such a klutz, so sometimes I miss your message, or I've read it but i get disconnected, then forget to reply when i reconnect.  I get almost 3 pages of personal messages a day, so it's kinda hard to manage.

Please contact me through angelisartbeads@gmail.com.  I'll try to respond as soon as possible.

New stuff coming!

Yes, there's no "soon" attached to that statement.  I'm playing it safe because "soon" to me might not be soon enough for you. For those who have been religiously checking my site for new uploads, thank you so much.  I'll let you in on a secret: I've been working with a new material these past few weeks, something a little less mainstream.  Supermarco, the best bf in the world, has been helping me out, and we're both excited about the new stuff.  It's tedious work, but it's so much fun to create.  It doesn't feel like work at all!  But I tell you, it's really a test for my patience, because it's not instant gratification. I have to wait, and wait, and wait some more before the beads are ready.  Then I have to do the finishing touches after the long wait. It's a looooong process. But I know it will be worth it. Have i intrigued you yet? :)

3 comments:

  1. naku smart din kami angeli and almost 1 week na kaming ndi mkapagnet.. m using globe now haay.. antena din daw ang prob nmn ur the 3rd person i knw nang may prob with smart net so i guess cla ang may prob?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to have problems with our antenna before. It turned out that our antenna was too low. So they had to send over some people with a 10 foot steel pole to raise our antenna. This was only after we had called for service 12 times, and my mom yelling for over an hour at a SMART Customer Service supervisor, AND 500Php for the steel pole, connection problems solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i live on the 10th floor, (but it's actually the 20th floor of the bldg already coz all units are split-level) so it's really weird that the antenna can't get a good signal. i think smartbro really just sucks. sigh.

    ReplyDelete