Sunday, June 24, 2007

At Home Ka Dito June 24 - Unedited and uncut version




This was taped last June 14 at Pacific Islander Bar in Tomas Morato.

Ngarag ako kasi i wasn't able to sleep the night before. I had to make pieces pa since i didn't have a lot of ready-made products to show. i didn't have time to make!

Buti nalang fafa Marco was there on the shoot to help me out, kasi i was in panic-mode again.

The first time i saw Charlene at the location, i just stared. I approached her, and just stared. lol! must have been hilarious! Siya pa ang naunang nag-hi!

Charlene: hi!
Me: (wide smile, walang imik)
Writer: This is Angeli, siya ang gagawa ng project natin today.
Charlene: Wow!
Me: (still walang imik)
Charlene: I love your necklace! Did you make that too?
Me: Yes.... (silence)
Charlene: Galing! I love it!

I'm sure i muttered "hi" in there somewhere. lol!

Notice my space-out moments. hehehe. there were 2 cameras, so i didn't know where to look. i simply stared at the table instead! hihihi.

After the shoot, Charlene said, "Alam mo type ko talaga yang necklace mo. Bagay pa sa suot ko." As much as i wanted to, I couldn't give it to her kasi it was just a prototype, hastily made the night before. I simply TIED together the chains, instead of attaching them properly with links, so i was afraid it could fall apart even before she could get it around her neck. So I said I'd customize for her nalang.

So I'm making a poetry necklace for her, and and Id necklace for Ms. Marjorie (she can't be seen in this clip, coz Marco had to stay in one corner and couldn't move around). Hopefully, it'll help spread the word about my jewelry. :)

12 comments:

  1. wow congrats! i was able to watch a little bit kainis kasi cable sira siguro signal! but i get to see the polymer stuff. cute ng cupcake and ref magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask ko lng po...npanuod ko po kc 2 sa tv..phro po b ung normal clay at polymer clay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had watched this episode..the accessories is cute..i cant believe that clay can be made into a beautiful stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  4. jill inabangan namin ni kuya venny mo kanina.. me copy ako :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats JILL! u never fail to amaze me! i love all your creations :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, sis. hindi ka naman mukhang ngarag...pretty pa din! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats po.. when i first saw that ure going to make a accesories from clay i couldn't believe it.. well just watch it kanina and its so nice.. anung clay po ang ginamit mo dian i forgot.. i think its start with letter "P".. well congrats ate ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. san poh ba kau pwede makita i min ung shop nyo?? at makbLi ng mga products nyo??

    ReplyDelete