Friday, June 1, 2007

Back online!

I've been having trouble with my internet connection for the past two weeks. FINALLY, someone from smart came over today to do some trouble shooting. Now I'm back online, yey!

I decided to change my theme too.  Hope you like the new cheerful pink and green motif.

Will get to your pm's as soon as possible.  I have to check over 60 pm's and more than 300 invites, so please be patient. 

I'm starting to accept new orders again for June, but I won't start working on them until next weekend, after I've shipped off all May orders.

Deadline for June orders is June 15.  Will be posting lots of new stuff on Monday!  Mark your calendars!

And oh, I created a new email add for this site.  You can now email me through angelisartbeads@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment