Saturday, January 27, 2007

Introducing... my new logo!


I've been experimenting on a dozen different logos ever since I started selling my jewelry. Finally, I found the perfect one - by accident!

A few months ago, we shot a Moroccan-themed party for RL's Entertaining section. One of the items we needed to shoot was a cute invitation card. Carlo Vergara (creator of Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah, and our Art Director) was getting bored waiting for us to finish setting up, so he decided to get busy. He wanted to add a little flourish to the card, so he drew an intricate design on a piece of cardboard, and penned it with a gold marker. I fell in love with the drawing!

After the shoot, I sheepishly asked Carlo if I could have the drawing and if I could use it for my business. "Oo naman," he replied with a smile. Wooohoooo! I had found my logo. I scanned the cardboard and tweaked the pattern a little on photoshop. The tough part was finding a font to match the feel of the pattern, but I discovered a simple yet charming font that perfectly blended with the pattern.

And there it is in the picture. My charming new logo. Yey!

Thanks so much for your generosity Carlie!







7 comments: