Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fine silver and 22k gold jewelry




Here's one of the million things I did the whole time I was MIA.

I trained under a Japanese artist (along with four other women), and created fine silver and 22k gold jewelry. I am now a certified Art Clay Silver instructor (basics only).

I have no time to teach yet though, as I am currently trying to finish my "thesis" projects, which will be sent to Japan and will undergo judging. Wish me luck! If I pass the judging, I get to teach Certification courses, which will allow me to train other instructors.

Thanks dad, for sponsoring me. labyu. hehe.

More photos, and a blog post soon.

17 comments:

  1. Good luck and God bless ms.Angeli!!! aabangan ko ang post at blog na yan.hehe join ako sa class ha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meron na akong bagong pangkakagastusan

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! keep up the good work! hope to visit your shop soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sis, dream come true na yan.. :) i recall u had plans to try this avenue, and now here you are! :) i like the green ring.. so vintage-y! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful pieces! would love to take your class given the chance. more power to you Angeli!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What courses do you offer now Ms. Angeli? ;)

    ReplyDelete