Monday, July 7, 2008

Fine silver: LOVE - sold




I don't know what to call this new collection yet, as there's only one piece right now, but here is a preview of what's to come. I can't believe I'm actually making real jewelry! Thanks to silver clay, the art of making real silver jewelry is more accessible today than it used to be ages ago. But I'm still a beginner, so please bear with me.

Featured here is a 3/4inch by 1/4 inch fine silver pendant on a 16 inch sterling silver chain. Textured to make it look aged.

I used my lolo's metalsmithing tools to punch in the letters, then sintered the silver with a torch. I then burnished, sanded, and buffed till my hands hurt. Whew.

This one's available for sale, pm me if interested.SOLD

Here are more examples of my fine silver jewelry.

8 comments:

  1. logging off, please leave a reply here or send a pm. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay wait wait, na excite. i want JOSS - God, luck, fate, and the devil combined. :)
    grabe, amazing. you're the (wo)man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jill.. pwedeng parang dogtag ano? galeng!!! mag isip ako ng isusulat! pwede kang VLS ??!??! ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. now this is what you call made with love. amazing!

    ReplyDelete