Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Finally, fine silver!




ALBUM TEMPORARILY CLOSED

We have transitioned to a more precious material! You could say this took years. lol. When I first started working with polymer clay, I couldn't avoid reading about metal clay, but I knew I would never be able to buy the material because a) it's not available locally, and more importantly, b) it's terribly expensive.

But finally! I was able to grab my hands on the material.

Metal clay is pure silver in clay form. It feels like putty, and you have to fire it with a torch to sinter the metal. The end result is a 99.9% silver piece. It's harder to work with than polymer clay - more steps, especially after sintering, and the torch is a bit daunting!

Here is our initial metal clay offering. Handmade by me in my craft studio.

Monogram pendants - 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch.
Available from letters A to Z, made to order. You will receive your order by the end of July pa though, because there's a long waiting list, and this takes longer to work on than polymer clay.

PM me for price. (i have to warn you though, baka magulat kayo sa price. it's expensive coz it's real silver, not as cheap as my other polymer clay stuff.)
While the album is closed, i wouldn't be able to PM you the price yet, because I can't predict the material's price in the world market. Silver prices vary daily.

39 comments:

  1. "PM me for price. (be prepared, it's expensive coz it's real silver.)"
    HAHAHAHAH..LOL :]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. kei! tinext kita, sabi ko tenks sa tip tungkol alison, pero sa old number ko ata natext! ahaha.

    oo may K! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, may warning na agad, kasi kahit ako namamahalan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wala bang batchmate discount? hahaha

    di ko nareceive ang text. nyeh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One last slot! (I can only take 1 more order, as the waiting list is getting too long).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent pm's to everyone who inquired.

    Thanks for looking!

    After this message, please email me at angelisartbeads@gmail.com. I'm logging out of multiply, and askyummy's asleep already i think. goodnight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jill yung order ko ha? baka hindi umabot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how much? pwede ibang letter? thanks Pls PM me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much? Is the design/initial back-to-back or just on one side? Could you make it in another shape like a circle? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. niiicee... i like the lettering.:D how much?? and is it possible for you to mix other metals (to make it cheaper)?? and while at it, is it possible, or is white gold available? how much is it gonna cost?? yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how much just curious and so i could prepare for the next batch :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. if I haven't pm'd you, pa-pm nalang po please. :) i can't keep track of who i replied to, i had to answer over 50 pms today sorry.

    Temporarily closing this album, the waiting list is getting too long.

    ReplyDelete
  13. para sa akin ba ito? nyahahaha :D ang dami ko gusto ikulit sayo madam jill kaya lang naaawa na ako sayo! hahahaha! sabihin mo sa akin pag pwede na ako umariba ulit..hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. how much?! pm me please! :) for my birthday! lapit na.... :D pwede birthday discount? :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello everyone!
    As Ms Angeli said, this album is now CLOSED.
    Thank you for your continued support. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. soo... open or closed ba itong album? :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. i really love your work ms. angeli! you certainly bring innovation to this craft.

    ReplyDelete
  18. sometimes i want to be surprised in a good way. how much? (in a shocked look already) :p hehe

    ReplyDelete