Monday, June 2, 2008

Sorry if I haven't replied... bed rest! (New polymer clay workshop skeds posted)

I'm supposed to be taking a time off from beading and typing, pero maraming kelangang sagutin... To everyone who sent pm's and emails, i can't keep up! Sorry, I can't reply yet.  Please be assured that we will attend to you when I am better. 

And oh, thanks to all the well-wishers! :) 

Updates:
New polymer clay workshop skeds for June, as promised:

June 20 (Friday) - Advanced Polymer Clay Workshop:  Making Realistic Miniature Food
June 22 (Sunday) -  Extensive Polymer Clay Workshop for Beginners Batch 8
June 27 (Friday) - Advanced Polymer Clay Workshop: Effective Phototransfer Techniques
June 29 (Sunday) - Extensive Polymer Clay Workshop for Beginners Batch 9

Course outlines for advanced classes are already prepared, but not yet available to be emailed out dahil di pa nakaformat, nakakaduling. :)

TO RESERVE A SLOT (for sure reservations only), please fill out this form.
TO REQUEST INFO (course outline and rates), email askyummy@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. hi email me course outline for photo transfer when its ready! :) hope youre doing ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angeli! Please reserve 2 slots for June 22 workshop, me and my friend will be joining the workshop. Kindly PM me the details... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angeli, join ako for june22 workshop. thank you. :) hope you're OK na :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cara! pm'd you course outline and rate. :)

    pm'd you ms pinkfortunre and ms kimeumie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi angeli, i submitted a form na for photo transfer? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angeli, 2 po kami ng friend ko for June 22 workshop ha... Thanks! Submitted the form na rin, looking forward to your workshop. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ms. angeli, i alreadys sent an reservation form for the workshop. kindly check and please let me know for the next instruction. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angeli, please send me details of the 2 advanced classes. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi ms.angeli... hope your doing well already!!! kindly email me naman details for your july workshop...thanks please reserve me a slot for the next available clay workshop ...i already filled up reservation form...thanks thanks

    ReplyDelete