Tuesday, May 20, 2008

She Ka guesting (May 19, 2008)




Shot on location at Fernwood Gardens, Quezon City.

First time kong makakita ng real live swans, ehehe. Hoemygosh, they were huge! natakot ako! bakit sa tv, parang ang liliit lang nila? hehe.

And I got to meet the owner of my favorite shop in the whole world! Ms. Socorro of Papemelroti was so mabait, and we talked about crafts, my work, being God-fearing, business, etc. I told her I was a big fan (I've been a Papemelroti patron since I was a kid, and I even have the paper bags with me from years back! hahahaha).

Thanks to the producer, staff and hosts of She Ka, and to Achie Pao of BBB.

21 comments:

  1. rocker na yan eh... hahahhahahahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jill! you look good sa dress mo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jill i love your new hair do...vagay na vagay sayu ang vangs :D and the dress panalo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 'te jill..your sooo gorgeous! =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. o diba? nagmimini skorts.... ha ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi! :) natago akon mga bilbil mu! haha. sa bacolod ko na nabakal ang dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms B! Grade 5 ako last nag-bangs! lol. scary nung nasa parlor, naiiyak ako nung pinuputol na. hahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeeew, gorgeous ka jan!

    mana lang ako sayo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. u look slim my friend! and the banngss! haha! new look?

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg i know how u love papelmelroti jill! you have tons of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you still have the Blue polka dotty and yung pink din? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's my mom! She started the whole business by herself! VERY proud of her! :-)

    ReplyDelete