Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm 23, tsk. (and Angeli's Art Beads is turning 1!)

I'm a year older.  tsk. If only we could all stay sixteen! haha.  Thanks to everyone who texted, sent a pm, emailed, you guys made my day! :)  I'm very mababaw, so it's not hard to make me smile.

sorry di ako nakapagreply sa iba (gixywixy, brends, tita babes, ateen), my phone gave up on me! :(  The phone's number 2 button doesn't work anymore, then it went dead. waaaaaa.

Anyways, Angeli's Art Beads is turning 1!  I know, i know, i started this in college pa.  But it was simply a hobby that was paying for itself back then.  It was last year lang when I decided to do this full time, to turn it into a real business.  Read about it here: http://beadlady.multiply.com/journal/item/33/Taking_the_plunge

So officially, we're turning 1 on April 21! Yey!

12 comments:

  1. happy birthday buleytedddd!!!!! :D hehehe :D pahabol

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy happy happy birthday cupcakelicious beadlady! :D
    God Bless♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. belated happy birthday to you and advance happy birthday to Angeli's Art Beads! cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. more power and more years of fab clay pieces ahead! God bless! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated happy birthday, Jill! May you continue to inspire and sow happiness through your craft. May the muse be with you! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Angeli! I've been a fan of your work for sometime now and long to attend one of your workshops someday. :) Happy Birthday to Art Beads, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday ms. angeli! oh my gosh! m turning 23, too, this april 26th naman! we're the same age yet you've already accomplished so much in terms of your beadwork, etc. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. belated happy Birthday ate jill! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angeli! Belated happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww, salamat ng marami mai, karleen, crezia, connet, emjay, abby, april! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday, Angeli's Art Beads! :)

    ReplyDelete