Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jewelry Making Workshop (Basic Beading)

Start:     Jul 29, '07 1:00p
Hi girls!

I am holding another basic beading workshop on July 29 (sunday) at 1 - 4pm. ONLY TWO SLOTS, so you're sure to receive personal attention.

Learn to make your own funky accessories!

Why buy when you can make them? Learn a profitable hobby this year. Learn the basics of beading!

This three-hour session will teach you everything from what type of materials to use, to where to get them, to how to make stunning pieces! Not only will you learn how to make accessories, you get to take home what you made too!

This class includes:
• A three-hour step by step lesson on:
o How to make a floating pearl necklace
o How to make chandelier earrings
o How to make gypsy bracelets
• A complete beading kit
o Includes all the materials you need:
• 3 basic pliers
• Earring components
• Bracelet components
• materials for a necklace
•Free snacks!

WHEN: July 29, 2007
WHERE: Greenhills Garden Square (along SAntolan Ave., near Camp Crame)

TWO SLOTS ONLY. Send me your email ad through PM so I can send you the reservation form and details.

8 comments:

  1. Quote from a previous workshop participant thru text:

    "I'm glad I took your class... I was able to earn 10,000 last Christmas! Thank you!" - V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi angeli... sent you my email add already via PM. :) I've been a longtime fan of your work and I'm really interested in taking your workshop. Hope to get your email soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a shortcut for Personal Message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi angeli... na send ko n email add ko via PM and SMS.... i'm really interested in taking your workshop... hope to hear from you in the near future =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi angeli... na send ko n email add ko via PM and SMS.... i'm really interested in taking your workshop... hope to hear from you in the near future =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angeli, I really wanted to go but I can't make it this month. Any chance you'll be holding another workshop in August? :)

    ReplyDelete