Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've got MALE


Tribesman impressed on black clay with copper highlights.

Dimensions:
Pendant is 2.25 inches long.
Cord is 36 inches long.

Can be worn as choker or long necklace.

A lot of my guy friends, and the boyfriends of my customers, have been bugging me to please make accessories for men... but i've never done an all-male collection before because it's tough designing for guys!

Male jewelry can't be too flashy, but it still has to have style. It should be straight-forward and down-to-earth, but it shouldn't be boring.

Finally, here's my attempt to appease the male crowd. More designs coming in the following weeks. One of a kind. No repeats. You won't bump into someone wearing the same thing. Once sold, they're gone.

Now it's time for you girls to do something nice for your better halves (kayo naman gumastos! lol).

Please tell your brothers, boyfriends, tsongs and pares about Angeli's Art Beads!

PRICE: 250 each
Material: Polymer clay (pendant), genuine leather (strap)

Please click on the photos to view the dimensions.

11 comments:

  1. hehe, ang cute nito. Too bad my bf doesn't accessorize. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bf doesn't too! so wala akong magawang model. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! sana pinilit mo...tapos picturan mo. hehe...=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you reserve this? I'm still "thinking" if I'm gonna buy it

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehee nice designs could u make a marijuana based design xD :P please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! for hearing my plea! i will have to wait for your upcoming designs so i can decide

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello sis paano order?
    meet up bukas?
    order ako ng 1 pc of light green spade, 1pc of copper spade and 1 pc of darkgreen spade
    sms me pls 09178432774

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha!! ito na ang aking pinakahihintay!! ;p wait ko yung mga sunod para madami mapagpilian... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. waw hangkyut... pwede ba to sakin? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'll get the blue and green tribesman nadin, sabay n sa dress..

    ReplyDelete