Sunday, November 19, 2006

Out of reach and need help!



It's another hectic work week, so I won't be able to answer your queries here.  
It's our turnover (read: press work) at the office tomorrow,
and it'll probably end in the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday.
Then i'll be out for meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday.

For those who have paid for their orders (in full), you'll receive
them on Thursday, at the latest. I finally completed your orders
today. whew. i am including some nice freebies for you girls, for the long
wait. hope you like them.ΓΌ

For those who haven't deposited their payments yet, I won't start
working on your orders until you do so.

I'll be back online on Wednesday.

By the way, do you have direct contacts of celebs? I am in DIRE
need of direct numbers, their handlers aren't answering! Basta any
smokin' (read: sikat) celebs that you know of, patulong naman. pretty
pleeeeease. Pleeeeeeeeaassse save my life. Badly badly needed!!!

P.S.
Whatdahell's wrong with my blog interface? what's with the prose-like format???
i hate the new multiply interface. :( everything's gone haywire with my account!














1 comment: