Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm going to Quiapo this week... may papabili kayo?


Hi everyone!



I'm going to quiapo this week to buy chains, ziploc bags, and earring
posts. Parang sayang sa effort kung ito lang bibilhin ko, so....



If you need something from Wellmanson's, please pm me. I can be
your personal bead shopper for the day! I'll just add a 15 to 20%
service charge, depending on how bulky your items are.



it's still going to turn out cheap.  for instance, a strand of
acrylic pearls worth P18 will only be P20.7.  it's cheaper than
buying from other multiply sellers (who are selling these pearls for
P40)!



You can then meet me at Robinsons Galleria, or Katipunan area for your
materials. Or you can have your items shipped thru JRS express
(65pesos within metro manila for 500 grams).



So do you need anything?ü




8 comments:

  1. I'm interested! :) when exactly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku angeli, I was there yesterday, dapat bibili lang ako ng lock. Hala ayan, kung ano ano pang nadagdag! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay naku, hindi ako natuloy! bad trip! super crazy week for me at the office. as in wala nang time magsuklay. bad trip. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wellmanson is open on Sundays until 3pm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo nga pala! YEY! thanks for the info. i might try tomorrow. ü

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi may mga korean silver ba nabibili sa quiapo?

    ReplyDelete