Thursday, April 8, 2010

I am SUPER DUPER BUSY

Sorry, I won't be able to reply to your inquiries for a while.  I haven't had the time to answer emails, pm's, and texts the entire week.

I am super busy!  That's an understatement.  I am soooo busy I don't even have time to comb my hair.  I shouldn't even be on multiply right now, but I need to post this quick note just to let everyone know I am not ignoring your inquiries.

I am just concentrating on my tasks this week.

I am teaching two workshops this weekend, so I am preparing everything we'll need in class, and practicing again and again even if I know everything by heart (I'm teaching an advanced class, so it's double the preparation!).

I am making lots of cupcakes again for another order, so my entire day is spent kneading and rolling clay.

Plus I am babysitting two naughty puppies.  Crazy!

So please just leave a message and I'll get back to you when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment