Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My studio featured in Real Living Oct 09




I revamped my workstation (at home) earlier this year, and if you've been reading my blog over at Confessions of the Chronic Crafter, you've probably seen pictures.

The photos got the attention of Managing Ed Tisha Alvarez, so they trooped to my place in Pasig last July for a photoshoot.

This month, Real Living features 3 creative spaces, and my small livingroom-turned-craft room is one of the featured spaces, along with Team Manila's studio in Makati, and designer Enan Almado's atelier. So happy!

My walls are actually tiffany blue, not turquoise. hehe.

Thank you Real Living for the cool feature. Special thanks to Managing Editor Tisha Alvarez, Style Editor Coni Tejada, and photographer/Lomo King At Maculangan! :)

More photos from my other computer to be uploaded later.

(Hoping to get copies of the outtakes from the shoot)

Please grab a copy or Real Living Oct. 09! :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jill! I'm gona grab a copy of Real Living tomorrow. mwah! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi angeli, i have this copy of real living ish with ur studio featured on it.. your space is great.. i love your wall and it's art nouveau collection and yes the tea cup set is just adorable*_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mi! :)

    Odhessa, the tea cup set is terribly cute, unfortunately it's just for display. Everything's glued on to the tray! lol. Bought it for under P1,000 at Regalong Pambahay a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Great posters! Where do you buy these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello teeea. The one with the black frame is from Living Well. The others are DIY.

    They'll be available in the shop soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really? We're opening a restaurant and we want these sort of posters for our wall. Can you text me once they're on hand and the prices? 09052269492, so I can come over and get some. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete