Friday, January 9, 2009

Entrepreneur Nov 08




I started reading Entrepreneur Magazine when I was 17, and it played a big part in my journey to becoming an entrepreneur. I never thought that six years later, I'll be in the magazine! Dream come true! Thank you Entrepreneur Mag Philippines!

It took so long to upload this because I do not have a copy of my own, I gave mine to my lola, who didn't want to give it back! lol. She can't even read anymore, her eyes have grown blurry. That's her in the last pic.

*Fellow crafty entrepreneurs from Microminds were also featured, woohoo! Congrats!

17 comments:

  1. hi angeli! was this sent by the entrep team? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! hope you'll go international...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i think that's a good business i'm calling you but no answer maybe you were that busy so you can't answer my calls.Anyway I was really interesting to enter that business of yours. i hope to talk to you soon when you have time hers's my number 0927-9247708...Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. nagpagupit ka na pala =) bagay sa yo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah! nagmukha ka lalong bata :) I should have this issue of entrep mag. Hi Ms. Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! that must felt so great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats miss angeli!! you deserve it =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angeli! Ghie here. I have this copy of Entrepreneur mag & i also saw u sa umagang kay ganda. Galing galing naman. Congrats! Hi joy & ms bang!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angeli, didn't notice you mentioned us here! :) We're really flattered! :P

    Congratulations to you too! Your stuff are really really great! :) We'll try to score another copy of Entrep for you... Try namin pigain ang mga taga-Summit. Hehehe :) We might enroll for a workshop (with you of course!), just fixing our sked :)

    Keep the yummy stuff coming! :) Hope to see ya soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ms Fran! Sorry, just read this today. I bought a copy, kaso yun nga hiningi ni lola. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello microminds! awww, thank you for the kind words.

    Hope to finally meet you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks thanks myfavoritestore, gijeanne25, blissfuloblivion, barbaronan, andeverythingnice, katjan3, riaholic, nesdelacruz, multieden, cutiegoodies!

    Riaaaa! how's the New Yorker? :)

    ReplyDelete