Sunday, November 2, 2008

Updates, please read!

A few updates:
  • On invitations to become a contact -  I can't open the invites page, it freezes my laptop everytime I do so.  I hope to solve this problem soon so I can start accepting invites again.  But please do note that I can only do so many clicks a day. I hope you understand.  Please be patient.  I have over 1,000 invites to accept (but I'm sure most of those have probably been revoked already), so please do hang in there. 
  • On inquiries - I will get to your pm/email as soon as I can.  I was offline for too long, so things have piled up.  Askyummy's on leave.
  • On gcash payments - Please do send me a confirmation through email if you've sent a payment through gcash, I can't trace your payments without your email.
  • On "How the heck do I purchase a piece from you?" - I am out of anything for sale right now, terribly sorry.  I am just about to finish the Holiday Cupcake orders, and I hope to post new stuff within the week.  I make everything by hand, all by myself, so everything's one of a kind, or in limited editions - so it's hard to get hold of my stuff.
A simple request:
  • Please, please don't just get photos without permission.  If you bought the item from me, and just needed the photo to blog about it, no prob at all.  But I've found a few others using photos of my products without my knowledge, and posting it in their own sites without crediting me.  Your interest in my work is very much appreciated, but I will appreciate it even more if you ask before you save photos from my site, or at least credit me.
          
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. i'll be waiting until my invite gets accepted.. thanks for the update! at least now i know why.. =)

    ReplyDelete