Friday, October 3, 2008

The vampires are coming...

A couple of months ago, my cousin made a sleepless monster: me.

Knowing that I had a love affair with Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles in high school, she suggested I read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

I didn't like the first book all that much, and in fact found it a bit childish (well, it's YA after all), but the second installment kept me engrossed, so I read the third, and the fourth (which I hated - I'm pretending book 3 was the last of the series, lol.).  For fear of turning this into a boring book review, I will only say this: 

I heart Jacob Black.

So a month ago, I made simple sketches of things I'd like to wear to be reminded of the kilig Bella-Jacob moments in the second book.  But my cuz suggested I make an entire collection.

So here's a preview of the Twilight Collection, inspired by Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series.

Go Team Jacob!


To be fair (hehe), here's the Team Edward version:


Are you also a Twi-hard?  Or do you know someone who loves the series?  Please visit our Yummy Cart at the Candy Fair tomorrow, these Twilight-inspired clay accessories will be displayed there.  Only limited pieces available.

23 comments:

  1. ill be at candy fair! ill luk 4 ur booth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!

    Look for our Yummy Cart somewhere in the middle of the row of concessionaire's booths. :) You won't miss the pink and black Angeli's sign. :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv anne rice and luv twilight! :D
    nice collection po! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw. i love it. do you sell it online? ILOVETEAMEDWARD :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so nice :) will u sell it online? oh please please please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! i was wondering if you will sell this online eventually...

    and if you do, do you do international orders?

    ReplyDelete
  7. would you be selling this online? il buy an edward cullen one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i bought one and it's oh so <3! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. do i get royalties for this? since i introduced you to the book and all.ahahaha! i ♥ jacob!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jacob, huh? :) haha hi x & jill =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. i read it na! hahah but im not yet finished. haha if you have jacob.. i have rc ;) HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice collection... yup, ur right medyo childish yung book for me, reminds me of kilig moments ng sweet valley twins hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks Ms. Steph! True, sweet valley moments! hahaha. awww, i want to unearth my SVT books tuloy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The collection will be available online soon. Release date will be announced in my calendar, please watch out for it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angeli please save I ♥ EC for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please email me the following info:

    name
    complete address
    mobile number

    angelisartbeads@gmail.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete