Sunday, August 24, 2008

Update

Hi everyone!

We've been offline since Thursday as I have been preparing for the workshops, and finishing up Cupcakery orders. 

I was overwhelmed when I opened my inboxes today!  Thank you for all the personal messages and emails, I will try to answer each one in the coming days.  (Askyummy's on leave, family emergency.)

Update:
  • I am boycotting Air21.  I don't want to rant here, because I don't want to start a neverending blog (I know I'm not the only one irked with them).  Instead, I will pm those whose packages are affected.
  • I'm probably switching to Xend and JRS.  But I'm not sure yet, they don't exactly have spotless delivery records.

New FAQs
It's funny how often we've been getting these questions lately:

1.  Are you and askyummy one and the same?
Answer: A big NO.  How funny!  I can't even manage one multiply account properly, why would I complicate things by creating another one in the pretense that it belongs to a different person?  lol. :)  Some workshop participants have met her already, so no, she's not a figment of my imagination! hehe.

2. Why can't you reply quickly?
Answer:  Terribly sorry about this one! I spend most of my time in my craft room, making like a mad scientist.  I do a lot of experiments, and that's how I come up with new stuff.  You can't imagine the lengths I go through to master this craft - when I start one project, i get obsessed.  I want all the details to be polished before I release the new item.  That's why I have askyummy, and if she's not around, the FAQ's posted are there to help you out.


3 comments:

  1. Girls, if you've already paid for the Aug30 workshop but haven't received an email re the map to the venue and other info, please leave me your email addresses here in this post. My Internet service hates Gmail; for some reason, my Gmail ways runs slow and goes berserk. Also, not all who have made reservations emailed me in that account; most if not all contacted me via Multiply. Please bear with me and leave me your email addies here na lang. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! please email me the map & other info at marilouampaya@yahoo.com, candle deligth & i we'll be attending the workshop on sat, thank's!

    ReplyDelete