Monday, March 24, 2008

Pinay in Action Bazaar




Goodbye bulky cabinet, I now have a candy cart! Thanks to my super duper creative lolo. I wanted a super simple one, with just a vague suggestion of it being a cart. But a true perfectionist, my lolo dismissed my protests of "ok na po yung fake lang yung gulong" or "pwede na po walang cabinet sa baba". This definitely deserves a comprehesive blog... next time.

thanks achie for letting me borrow your cam again!

My deepest gratitude to everyone who came by and introduced themselves, it's always a pleasure to finally meet the face behind the pm or text.

It was also an honor meeting Sen. Pia Cayetano. Too bad I was too shy to ask for a pic when she dropped by my booth. As most of you know, I am easily starstruck. Almost frozen to my seat, I could hardly blurt out "they're oven-baked pendants" when she asked what they were. Good thing I was able to compose myself enough to answer her next questions.

And because it was a health awareness event, there was popcorn of the healthy kind, popsicles so sweet you won't believe they're fat free, and fresh fruit shake in my favorite flavor. no bazaar will be complete without the good old food trip. :D

21 comments:

  1. thanks ms eliza and ms ellen!

    wow, it's comforting to know i'm not the only one still up! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay ang ganda! Gusto ko din ng ganyan jill ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveee the cart Jill...so creative and super bagay with the lovely stuffs u make :D artist blood runs in your family pala tlg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super love my giant cupcake! lahat nmn that i bought love ko :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your cart.it looks simple but cute. Looks well with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. angeli i went to peppered cherry saiang wala na ung mga products mo.. is it ok if u'll post me kung saan ka magbabazaar ulit? tnx.. !

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay lolo!!! i missed this, you know how much i love bazaars.. ;p brings back childhood memories. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooooh! did she buy? or did you give her a freebie?

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cart, angeli! :) suits the yummy creations you are selling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all your comments. The Yummy Cart truly is a delight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your cart is great! creativity runs in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yumm!!!!i so want to be in your workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ms Danielle! Sorry, all May workshops are closed, fully booked already. Please wait for announcements re new skeds - we'll probably post new skeds after May 25. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yum yum!!!you are so awsome!!!i wish i could go to your workshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marketingworx would like to invite YOU to flaunt your products in the "SOUTHPARK AUTOVILLE” Bazaar, at Southpark Autoville Las Pinas on October 24-26 / Nov. 7-9, 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 / Dec. 5-6, 12-14, 19-21, 26-28

    For interested participants, email edilyndomingo@yahoo.com / connie_crucillo@yahoo.com , connie711.multiply.com , edigurl.multiply.com

    For questions/ concerns, you may contact 0906.435.5161 or 0923.454.0212 / 894.3465 / 812.2363 and look for Edi Domingo / Connie Crucillo 0922.3657575 / 0915.847.5576

    Thank you very much!

    We hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete