Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Overwhelmed with messages - will try to reply to all your inquiries as soon as possible


Hello all!

To my dearest customers, and (as I recently found out this weekend) many lurkers, please excuse my long absence from the web. I got sick last week so couldn't update you. Got better last Thursday, but by then i didn't have access to the internet because I had to go out of town and wasn't back till Saturday ng madaling araw - not a vacation, i tell you. :((

My weekend was spent at the Urban Market at Rockwell Tent. Sayang, those i invited didn't come, had to give away the tickets to my booth partner. Didn't sleep a wink... i was awake for 48 hours straight since Friday. Finally got to hit the bed Saturday night.

Monday was spent recovering... sobrang pagod talaga. pasensiya na po.

So today, went to Makati to deliver packages.

Will post new stuff tomorrow morning... errr, morning na pala... later in the afternoon when I wake up.

---
To everyone who came up to me and introduced themselves as my lurkers ("I always browse through your site!"), thank you po talaga. It means a lot to me, i didn't know people loved my work like that. Everytime i check my multiply, i see tons of new visitors, but konti lang ang nagiiwan ng message, so i figured all the others didn't like what they saw so will eventually forget all about me.

Funny, there were three or four multipliers who came up to me at the bazaar and told me, "Huy magbukas ka na ng site mo, tagal na namin naghihintay ng new stocks!"... pasensiya na po talaga, magisa lang akong gumagawa so i can't produce items that fast. But rest assured I have a couple of new collections brewing! Will post soon!

---
P.S. Is there a quick way to accept invites? I might get carpal tunnel syndrome with all the clicking I've been doing... getting pretty sick of clicking "accept"... wala bang one time big time? 156 more to go... help...



1 comment:

  1. oh Jill wawa ka naman pero happy for you din, many emails and text msgs means many people love your work! in truth nice naman talaga! cant wait for the new uploads and my washi orders :)

    ReplyDelete