Thursday, February 22, 2007

TRUNK SHOW with BBB, Ichigo, Silly Me Clothing, and Ning Doctor

Start:     Feb 24, '07 4:00p
Hi!

I'd like to invite everyone to a joint TRUNK SHOW/HOME BAZAAR on Saturday, Feb 24, featuring hand painted bangles from BBB, funky shoes from a new line called Ichigo, bags and belts from Silly Me Clothing, handmade neckpieces from Ning Doctor, and my newest collections

Have free coffee and merienda while you shop. :)

WHERE: Gallery Valentina
18 Fordham St., St. Ignatius Village, Katipunan, Quezon City
WHEN: Saturday, Feb 24
TIME: 4pm onwards

Hope to see you there!

Angeli

6 comments:

  1. sis, when talaga yung bazaar - Feb 24,2007 o March 24? :)
    did you receive my PM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^it's feb. 24 mga sis...this saturday na..see u there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sorrrrry! it's feb 24, this saturday. sorry, march na kasi calendars namin dito sa office. eheh.

    see you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. will be releasing my newest, cutest collection tomorrow at the TRUNK SHOW! Don't miss the event because I won't be posting this collection online. I tell you, you've never seen this before! Limited stocks only!

    ReplyDelete