Saturday, April 9, 2005

About Angeli's Art Beads

Hello! I’m Angeli, and I make unique accessories out of oven-baked polymer clay beads.  I started making trinkets when I was 17, using typical materials like seed beads and semiprecious stones. But I soon got bored with these, so I explored different materials that will set my creations apart from everyone else's.

Today, most of the materials I use are unique clay beads that I designed and handcrafted myself. Each bead is painstakingly molded by hand, and baked in my oven. After four years of research, trial-and-error, and sleepless nights, I came up with a style that is uniquely my own. :)





Here at Angeli’s Art Beads, you will find pieces from the cutesy-cutesy to the oh-so-chic. pieces for kids and the kids-at-heart, pieces for little girls to big boys (erm, men I mean), and pieces for every occasion.  We even customize!

Angeli's Art Beads is for the individual with discriminating taste, someone who has great attention to detail, someone who recognizes high-quality craftsmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment